Pages below are made up of mostly one or more small diagrams and short video that quickly (usually about 5 minutes) explains the circuit for those who want little text to scroll trough. I might add a link to page(s) that cover the topic in more detail.
- Links are created pages.
- Text is a likely future page for that spot.
- Side bar (bottom of page for mobile) should have a search tool to find all my pages that cover a given topic.
Links go to a page that is devoted to that circuit. Top of the list are intended for those completely brand new to electronics. Plus… means that the component is a possible addition to the circuits that follow.
Switch, resistor and LEDs.
Plus LM334 constant current component. Not a common component, but nice for demonstrating electronic properties. Can use a transistor current source in it’s place (covered later).
- Brief LM334 three terminal adjustable constant current source
- Brief charging capacitor voltage ramp circuit using LM334 current source
- Brief discharging capacitor voltage ramp using LM334 current source
Plus trimmer potentiometer (trimpot) component.
Plus 555 timer integrated circuit.
Plus Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT). Both NPN and PNP.
- Quick NPN BJT switch circuit – Bipolar Junction Transistor
- Brief PNP BJT switch circuit – Bipolar Junction Transistor
- Brief NPN BJT timed off fade circuit- RC time constant
- Brief PNP BJT timed fade off switch – 2N3906 bipolar junction transistor
- Brief NPN BJT current source controlled by trimpot voltage divider circuit
- Brief PNP BJT current source set by trimpot circuit – 2N3906 bipolar junction transistor
- Brief NPN BJT emitter follower set by trimpot using 2N3904 bipolar junction transistor
- Brief PNP BJT emitter follower common collector – 2N3906 bipolar junction transistor
Plus zener diode
Plus buzzers. Active and passive.
- PNP BJT voltage follower set by zener diode.
Plus single supply op amp (LM358)
- Brief comparator circuit using single supply op amp and voltage dividers – LM358
- Brief inverting op amp comparator circuit – LM358
- Brief Schmitt trigger LM358 op amp comparator circuit
Plus comparator (LM393)
Plus Dual/Split supply op amp and rail splitter circuitry
- Rail splitter component
- Rail splitter op amp
Support this site!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.