Op amp current sources take the current from the output, sends it through the load, and then the current is fed back to the inverting input (negative feedback) before sending it through a current setting resistor that goes to ground.
Subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/electronzap and check out my latest youtube playlist at Short learning basic electronic circuit tutorials for beginners
Become a Patron! Donations help a lot!
https://www.amazon.com/shop/electronzapdotcom As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Affiliate link ad.
I don’t have this book but it looks promising.
Really easy to use USB multimeter tester used in a number of my videos.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Brief photodiode component making a light dependent current source circuit
- Brief LM393 open collector comparator non inverting circuit
- Brief LM393 comparator controlling NPN BJT switch with active buzzer load circuit
- Brief op amp rail splitter circuit turning single into split dual supply
- Brief TLE 2426 three terminal rail splitter virtual ground component introduction
- Brief split or dual supply op amp comparator demonstration circuit
- Quick 7805 voltage regulator demonstration
- Brief split-dual supply op amp voltage follower with output polarity indicator LEDs circuit
- Brief NPN PNP BJT push pull amplifier circuit fragment
- Brief 74HC14 integrated circuit IC controlling a higher voltage electronics circuit
- Brief voltage follower using single supply op amp LM358 operational amplifier circuit
- Brief Schmitt trigger LM358 op amp comparator circuit
- Brief inverting op amp comparator circuit – LM358
- Brief comparator circuit using single supply op amp and voltage dividers – LM358
- Quick zener diode improved by NPN BJT emitter follower circuit – 2N3904 bipolar junction transistor
- Information on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate. Always consult the manufacturer info/datasheet of parts you use. Research the proper safety precautions for everything you do.