Learning Electronics for hobbyists and beginning students
Learning electronics tutorials for beginners is the primary goal of this site. There is a list of all my pages located at the bottom of each page. My “course” pages are number in an order that I think most people would like learning electronics while building circuits. Separate individual pages cover specific topics in more depth.
Make sure and subscribe to my channel! https://t.co/VZX9lW9DpA
— Learning basic electronics tutorials (@electronzap) November 9, 2019
Topics covered below:
- List of my electronics course pages that cover basic electronics in order.
- Ways you can support this site
- My self study tips
My learning electronics course pages:
The following page links are for beginning learning electronics students. Each page listed here prepares you for the following ones.
Likely future topics
- Op Amp follower with transistor class A power amplifier
- MOSFET diode
Ways to support this site:
https://www.amazon.com/shop/electronzapdotcom As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
https://www.youtube.com/electronzap Also, please subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Become a Patron! Many diagrams only available to patrons.
My General Self study tips: It’s good to be able to learn things on your own.
- Browse the main topics of a subject you are interested in..
- Then start studying what is most interesting/fun to learn. However, early introductory topics may be needed to understand later topics. Don’t let tough topics take up so much time that you don’t master easy topics.
- In addition, make a brief list of topics you have learned and also what you need to understand better. Go over that list often. Make sure you still understand what you learned well, and also, use the list as a reminder to go over things you need to understand better.
- If you are studying a skill in doing something. If possible, make sure to actually perform the task as best you can.
- Practice explaining the topic to someone else (you can just roleplay this by yourself). It is often easy to understand something when you read it but not so easy to explain it or apply it in real world situations when the need arises.
- Review often.
- Certification – Preparing to get certified in any of a large number of skills is a self study process. Since certification study material assumes you will be self studying, it is typically written well for self study, and may not cost very much. Classes are also often available if you want to take them. If you actually want to get certified with an organization, instead of just gaining the knowledge, you will probably have to take an exam at a minimum.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Links and disclaimer:
- https://www.youtube.com/electronzap above all, please subscribe to my YouTube channel!
- After that, any donations will help me update this site faster and to make more diagrams! https://www.patreon.com/electronzap
- In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases https://www.amazon.com/shop/electronzapdotcom
- And as always. This website, and all else I do, is for informational purposes only. Any actions you take are at your own risk.