An easy way to split a rail (take a single + and – voltage supply and put a 0V ground between the + and – voltage) is to use the TLE2426. For example, a 10V single supply can be turned into a ±5V (5V positive and 5V negative in relationship to 0V ground) as far as the rest of the circuit is concerned.
- Brief split or dual supply op amp comparator demonstration circuit
- Quick 7805 voltage regulator demonstration
- Brief split-dual supply op amp voltage follower with output polarity indicator LEDs circuit
- Brief NPN PNP BJT push pull amplifier circuit fragment
- Brief PNP switch circuit that turns on with a high input voltage thanks to NPN BJT
- Brief 74HC14 integrated circuit IC controlling a higher voltage electronics circuit
- Brief single 2N3904 NPN bipolar junction transistor BJT LED flasher circuit
- Brief DPDT latching relay – HFD2 005 M L2 555
- Brief operational amplifier op amp peak detector circuit using LM358 single supply
- Brief op amp rail splitter circuit turning single into split dual supply
- Brief LM393 open collector comparator non inverting circuit
- Brief photodiode component making a light dependent current source circuit
- Brief single supply op amp current source – LM358 operational amplifier
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Information on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate. Always consult the manufacturer info/datasheet of parts you use. Research the proper safety precautions for everything you do.