Astable multivibrator mode 555 timer keeps alternating the output high and low at a pace set by the value of a capacitor and 2 resistors.
Nice looking LED kit. Good to have a lot of LEDs because it’s relatively easy to damage them, or to want to use a lot of them in various projects.
Brief circuit schematics with short video – List of pages
Subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/electronzap and check out my latest youtube playlist at Short learning basic electronic circuit tutorials for beginners
Become a Patron! Donations help a lot!
https://www.amazon.com/shop/electronzapdotcom As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
More 555 timer circuits:
- Brief 555 bistable mode flip flop alternating LEDs circuit
- Brief 555 timer monostable one shot mode circuit
- Brief 555 Schmitt trigger logic inverter
- Brief NTC thermistor voltage divider circuit
- Brief DPDT relay component introduction – Double pole double throw
- Brief switch based NOT gate circuit – Logic inverter
- Quick NPN BJT switch circuit – Bipolar Junction Transistor
- Quick single switch controlled alternating flashing LEDs circuit
- Brief capacitor discharge RC time constant circuit
- Brief charging capacitor voltage ramp circuit using LM334 current source
- Brief discharging capacitor voltage ramp using LM334 current source
- Brief fixed resistor voltage divider circuit
- Brief trimmer potentiometer trimpot variable resistor voltage divider circuit fragment
- Information on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate. Always consult the manufacturer info/datasheet of parts you use. Research the proper safety precautions for everything you do.