Operational amplifier (op amp) peak detector circuits store the maximum voltage that was given to the input for as long as the capacitor used to catch that voltage can hold that voltage.
I use many of the integrated circuits from this kit in my videos.
- Brief boost converter circuit made with switching inductor voltage booster
- Brief electronics 3 input AND logic gate made from two 2 input AND gates circuit
- Brief pull up or down resistors
- Set reset RS latch flip flop made from two NAND logic gates integrated circuit IC
- Brief magnetic switch sensor component introduction
- Brief low voltage power cutoff module demonstration
Previously covered topics:
- Brief DPDT latching relay – HFD2 005 M L2 555
- Brief single 2N3904 NPN bipolar junction transistor BJT LED flasher circuit
- Brief 74HC14 integrated circuit IC controlling a higher voltage electronics circuit
- Brief delayed voltage single supply op amp follower – LM358 and capacitor
- Brief Full wave bridge rectifier demonstration circuit