Comparators and op amps are better at switching transistors on and off than acting as switches themselves.
Kit that has everything you need to learn basic electronics and Arduino.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Brief op amp rail splitter circuit turning single into split dual supply
- Brief TLE 2426 three terminal rail splitter virtual ground component introduction
- Brief split or dual supply op amp comparator demonstration circuit
- Quick 7805 voltage regulator demonstration
- Brief split-dual supply op amp voltage follower with output polarity indicator LEDs circuit
- Brief NPN PNP BJT push pull amplifier circuit fragment
- Brief 74HC14 integrated circuit IC controlling a higher voltage electronics circuit
- Brief single 2N3904 NPN bipolar junction transistor BJT LED flasher circuit
- Brief DPDT latching relay – HFD2 005 M L2 555
- Brief operational amplifier op amp peak detector circuit using LM358 single supply
- Brief LM393 open collector comparator non inverting circuit
- Brief photodiode component making a light dependent current source circuit
- Brief single supply op amp current source – LM358 operational amplifier
- Brief Schmitt trigger LM358 op amp comparator circuit
- Brief inverting op amp comparator circuit – LM358
- Information on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate. Always consult the manufacturer info/datasheet of parts you use. Research the proper safety precautions for everything you do.