PNP bipolar junction transistors (BJTs) set a current from emitter to collector and a varying load, based on the voltage across the Vcc-emitter resistor, and it’s resistance (Ohms law).
Affiliate link ad. Tool kit that is rated highly by customers.
- Brief NPN BJT emitter follower set by trimpot using 2N3904 bipolar junction transistor
- Brief PNP BJT emitter follower common collector – 2N3906 bipolar junction transistor
- Brief zener diode component voltage reference and shunt regulator basics
- Brief light dependent resistor LDR controlled astable multivibrator mode 555 timer circuit
- Brief passive buzzer controlled by 555 timer astable multivibrator set by light dependent resistor LDR circuit
Support this site!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.