PNP timed fade off switch is wired the same as NPN but with opposite polarity.
- Brief circuit schematics with short video – List of pages
- Short learning basic electronic circuit tutorials for beginners
- Become a Patron! Donations help a lot!
Affiliate link ad. I read this book collection a lot when I first got back into electronics. Really enjoyed!
- Brief NPN BJT current source controlled by trimpot voltage divider circuit
- Brief PNP BJT current source set by trimpot circuit – 2N3906 bipolar junction transistor
- Brief NPN BJT emitter follower set by trimpot using 2N3904 bipolar junction transistor
- Brief PNP BJT emitter follower common collector – 2N3906 bipolar junction transistor
- Brief zener diode component voltage reference and shunt regulator basics
- Brief NTC thermistor voltage divider circuit
- Brief DPDT relay component introduction – Double pole double throw
- Quick NPN BJT switch circuit – Bipolar Junction Transistor
- Quick single switch controlled alternating flashing LEDs circuit
- Brief NPN BJT timed off fade circuit- RC time constant
These t connectors are really nice for quickly and easily connecting the end of one wire along part of a different wire.
Ratcheting Crimper that I really enjoy using!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.