Voltage in is the same as voltage out when it comes to a voltage follower using an op amp. This may seem pointless at first, but a weak signal voltage can control the output of the op amp without having the signal’s voltage being thrown off.
Quick voltage follower using single supply op amp LM358 operational amplifier
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Brief single supply op amp current source – LM358 operational amplifier
- Brief photodiode component making a light dependent current source circuit
- Brief LM393 open collector comparator non inverting circuit
- Brief LM393 comparator controlling NPN BJT switch with active buzzer load circuit
- Brief op amp rail splitter circuit turning single into split dual supply
- Brief Schmitt trigger LM358 op amp comparator circuit
- Brief inverting op amp comparator circuit – LM358
- Brief comparator circuit using single supply op amp and voltage dividers – LM358
- Quick zener diode improved by NPN BJT emitter follower circuit – 2N3904 bipolar junction transistor
- Brief passive buzzer controlled by 555 timer astable multivibrator set by light dependent resistor LDR circuit
- Information on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate. Always consult the manufacturer info/datasheet of parts you use. Research the proper safety precautions for everything you do.