Emitter follower using the NPN bipolar junction transistor, outputs 0.6V less than the input voltage that we give it.
Affiliate link ad. I have a similar starter that Amazon doesn’t sell anymore. It always starts my car when the old battery fails on cold winter nights. I always have it in my everyday carry bag.
- Brief PNP BJT emitter follower common collector – 2N3906 bipolar junction transistor
- Brief zener diode component voltage reference and shunt regulator basics
- Brief active buzzer component introduction
- Brief light dependent resistor LDR controlled astable multivibrator mode 555 timer circuit
- Brief passive buzzer controlled by 555 timer astable multivibrator set by light dependent resistor LDR circuit
Links that support this site!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Information on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate. Always consult the manufacturer info/datasheet of parts you use. Research the proper safety precautions for everything you do.