Connecting resistor in parallel but biased in opposite directions allows you to visually see which direction (polarity) the power supply is attached to the circuit at any given time.
Using different color LED can be used to color code which direction the voltage is being applied, and that current is flowing.
Affiliate link ad.
Next topics to check out
- Brief capacitor charge and discharge through LEDs circuit
- Brief capacitor charging RC time constant demonstration circuit
- Brief capacitor discharge RC time constant circuit
- Brief LM334 three terminal adjustable constant current source
- Brief charging capacitor voltage ramp circuit using LM334 current source
- Brief discharging capacitor voltage ramp using LM334 current source
Support this site!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.