MOSFETs only need a voltage to switch on and off. That makes for a nice digital switch.
Quick BS250 E line package P channel enhancement mode MOSFET switch circuit by electronzap
Portable solar panel with 5V USB output. I find it better to use the panel to charge a portable power bank, which can then be used to charge a cell phone, than to try to charge a cell phone directly.
One of my favorite portable power banks, this one has a better display than my version.
- Brief MOSFET as a diode with no forward voltage drop circuit – BS250 P channel enhancement mode
- Brief N channel JFET current sink circuit – J310 constant current source
- Brief NOT gate circuit using NPN bipolar Junction Transistor BJT
- Brief hex NOT gate inverter with Schmitt trigger output integrated circuit – 7414 74HC14 IC
- Brief switch based AND logic gate circuit
- Brief AND gate using NPN BJTs – bipolar junction transistors
- Brief AND logic gate IC using 7408 74HC08 integrated circuit – 74xx08 electronics tutorial
- Brief Light Dependent Resistor LDR voltage divider used as 78HC08 AND gate input circuit
- Brief switch based OR logic gate digital circuit
- Brief NPN BJT OR logic gate circuit – 2N3904 bipolar junction transistors
- Brief improved NPN PNP BJT emitter follower with no BE drop circuit
- Brief PNP switch circuit that turns on with a high input voltage thanks to NPN BJT
- Brief NPN PNP BJT push pull amplifier circuit fragment
- Brief split-dual supply op amp voltage follower with output polarity indicator LEDs circuit
- Quick 7805 voltage regulator demonstration
- Information on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate. Always consult the manufacturer info/datasheet of parts you use. Research the proper safety precautions for everything you do.