Relays are mechanic switches that use a voltage to switch them.
Affiliate link ad. Relay modules worth looking at and comparing with other ones shown on the page.
Just a schematic of the relay component for this page. I’m not sure that there is a standard schematic diagram for relays, so I made this one based on some similar ones I seen. The schematics for relays that I come across tend to be drawn in a way that fits the rest of the circuit well.
- Brief switch based NOT gate circuit – Logic inverter
- Quick NPN BJT switch circuit – Bipolar Junction Transistor
- Quick single switch controlled alternating flashing LEDs circuit
- Brief PNP BJT switch circuit – Bipolar Junction Transistor
- Brief NPN BJT timed off fade circuit- RC time constant
Support this site!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.