Or logic gate has an output that is off unless at least one of the inputs is on. Any on input provides a on output.
Most OR gate circuits will use transistors or integrated circuits, but the switch version is easier to understand.
The output/load is off unless one or all (input) switches are pressed.
- 555 Timer IC This particulars of this integrated circuit covered on this page make a lot more sense after you study the basic circuits that follow.
- 555 timer bistable mode – Flip flip basic circuit
- 555 timer monostable mode – One shot
- 555 timer astable multivibrator mode – Flashing LEDs
- 555 timer schmitt trigger logic inverter – NOT gate
- 555 timer LDR controlled astable multivibrator mode LED flasher circuit
- 555 timer – Buzzer output – Astable multivibrator mode – Light dependent resistor LDR controlled circuit
- Electronic component appearance and schematics – Commonly used through hole versions
- Electronic circuit basics
- Voltage sources for electronics basics
- Multimeter measuring voltage
- Resistor component – Learning electronics resistors
- Light Emitting Diodes – Indicator LEDs
- LED circuit -Lighting a Light Emitting Diode
- Resistor limiting current – Ohms law
- Multimeter measuring current
- Wattage – Electrical Power unit
- Resistors connected in parallel
- Series resistors
- Voltage divider – Setting a fractional voltage
- Resistor color code
- Trimpot – Trimmer potentiometer – Voltage divider – Variable resistor
- Capacitor component
- Capacitor RC time constant
- Voltage ramp Demonstrated using a capacitor.
- LM334 three terminal adjustable current source not a common component. I use for an easy current source in many circuits.
- Switch NOT logic gate – digital signal inverter
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.