List of electronic components and integrated circuits ICs
Quick list of components and integrated circuits used in electronics.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How this page is typically organized
- Common components are most likely what you will find in kits, or referred to often in study material/schematics.
- Less common components could be any or all of the following – Not used very often – Not referred to very much in study material/schematics – Modified version of a common component to meet unusual demands (it will likely have different limitations as well)
- Parenthesis are often surrounding part numbers of some of the component types listed. I probably have those parts and use them in my videos. There may be a lot of different parts you can substitute for the one(s) I listed, depending on their differences and the circuitry they will be used in. – ( … ) are also used to add other notes.
https://www.amazon.com/shop/electronzapdotcom Mostly products used in my videos.
https://www.youtube.com/electronzap Also, please subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Become a Patron! And of course, donations help a ton!
- Light emitting diode (LED)
Common variants of basic components:
- Resistor-voltage divider (potentiometer/trimmer potentiometer/trimpot) – Can also be used as variable resistor
- Resistor-Light dependent
- Diode-Photo (light dependent)
Transistors (3 terminals):
I use many of these components in my videos. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) – (NPN)
- Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) – (PNP)
Common Integrated circuits:
- 555 timer (NE555)
- Op Amp (741/µA741)
Less common 3 terminal components (transistor like):
- Darlington pair
- Silicon controlled rectifier
More specialized integrated circuits:
ICs used in some of my videos. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ways to support this website and disclaimer:
- https://www.youtube.com/electronzap above all, please subscribe to my YouTube channel!
- After that, any donations will help me update this site faster and to make more diagrams! https://www.patreon.com/electronzap
- In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases https://www.amazon.com/shop/electronzapdotcom
- And as always. This website, and all else I do, is for informational purposes only. Any actions you take are at your own risk.