Diagrams will change pages as I add more.
- Circuit schematic collection 001
- Circuit schematic collection 002
- Circuit schematic collection 003
- Circuit schematic collection 004
- Circuit schematic collection 005
Single supply rail splitter component
Many op amps run on split power, where the 0V ground reference point is half way between the positive and negative rail voltages. Some bench power supplies already have 3 plugs for a split supply. The TLE2426 is not the only option to split a single supply, but it is the one I will probably use most.
Assortment of commonly used integrated circuits (IC). I made a lot of videos with them.
Basic Op Amp comparators, and follower circuits
Floating load current source and non inverting schmitt trigger op amp circuits
- Brief single supply op amp current source – LM358 operational amplifier
- Brief voltage follower using single supply op amp LM358 operational amplifier circuit
Op amp Inverting and non inverting amplifier
White version of the oscilloscope that I use in many of my recent videos.