Photodiodes are used reversed biased (RB). They allow a certain amount of current to flow through them based on the amount of light falling on them while RB. This will be true under varying loads as long as there is enough voltage from the power supply. Some photodiodes can also be used as mini solar cells under bright light.
Affiliate link ads. Noticed that Amazon has these after making the video.
I bought some of these from a different Amazon seller that isn’t doing Prime delivery and asking for more $$$ right now. Not as cheap as the ones used in this video, but they are better. I looked at them in https://youtu.be/PVp7o5z8_9I video.
- Brief LM393 open collector comparator non inverting circuit
- Brief LM393 comparator controlling NPN BJT switch with active buzzer load circuit
- Brief op amp rail splitter circuit turning single into split dual supply
- Brief TLE 2426 three terminal rail splitter virtual ground component introduction
- Brief split or dual supply op amp comparator demonstration circuit
- Quick 7805 voltage regulator demonstration
- Brief split-dual supply op amp voltage follower with output polarity indicator LEDs circuit
- Brief NPN PNP BJT push pull amplifier circuit fragment
- Brief 74HC14 integrated circuit IC controlling a higher voltage electronics circuit
- Brief single 2N3904 NPN bipolar junction transistor BJT LED flasher circuit
- Brief DPDT latching relay – HFD2 005 M L2 555
- Brief operational amplifier op amp peak detector circuit using LM358 single supply
- Brief single supply op amp current source – LM358 operational amplifier
- Brief Schmitt trigger LM358 op amp comparator circuit
- Brief inverting op amp comparator circuit – LM358
- Brief comparator circuit using single supply op amp and voltage dividers – LM358
Subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/electronzap and check out my latest youtube playlist at Short learning basic electronic circuit tutorials for beginners
Become a Patron! Donations help a lot!
https://www.amazon.com/shop/electronzapdotcom As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Information on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate. Always consult the manufacturer info/datasheet of parts you use. Research the proper safety precautions for everything you do.