Relays are mechanical switches that are switched electrically. The latching relay has 2 coils.
One coil flips the switch in one position while the other coil flips the switch into the other position. Neither coil being powered leaves the coil in whatever state it was last put into.
- Brief AND gate made from 7400 74HC00 NAND universal logic
- Brief Full wave bridge rectifier demonstration circuit
- Brief delayed voltage single supply op amp follower – LM358 and capacitor
- Brief 74HC14 integrated circuit IC controlling a higher voltage electronics circuit
- Brief single 2N3904 NPN bipolar junction transistor BJT LED flasher circuit
- Brief operational amplifier op amp peak detector circuit using LM358 single supply
- Brief boost converter circuit made with switching inductor voltage booster
- Brief electronics 3 input AND logic gate made from two 2 input AND gates circuit
- Brief pull up or down resistors
- Set reset SR latch flip flop made from two NAND logic gates integrated circuit IC