Switching and keeping (stable) an output on or off (bi) with signals (voltage levels) can easily be done with the well known 555 timer integrated circuit wired in bistable mode.
Affiliate link ad. This kit has 555 timers and many other commonly used integrated circuits!
Affiliate link ad. This is the power adapter I used for my breadboard power supplies and other power needs.
Output goes high when set/trigger button is pressed. Output goes low when reset button is pressed. Output is always low if reset button is held low.
- Brief 555 timer monostable one shot mode circuit
- Brief 555 timer astable multivibrator mode circuit
- Brief 555 Schmitt trigger logic inverter
- Brief DPDT relay component introduction – Double pole double throw
- Brief switch based NOT gate circuit – Logic inverter
Links that support this site!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Information on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate. Always consult the manufacturer info/datasheet of parts you use. Research the proper safety precautions for everything you do.