555 monostable mode, also called one shot, is when you trigger the 555 timer into giving a high signal for a limited period of time. Afterwords, the 555 timer output stays low (the one stable position) until you force it high again. The amount of time the output is high is set by a resistor and capacitor.
- 010 NOT gate signal inverter using switch – NPN BJT – 74HC14 IC
- 011 555 timer bistable mode flip flop with light dependent resistor LDR
- 013 555 timer astable mode basics
- 014 NPN BJT switch improved 555 timer output NE555
- 015 NPN BJT emitter follower common collector voltage enhancement
- 016 NPN BJT current source – Zener – Trimpot – LDR Light Dependent Resistor
YouTube video covering monostable mode/one shot 555 timer including light dependent resistor
Kit that has everything you need to learn basic electronics and Arduino.
Nice looking larger value capacitor kit.