Bistable 555 timers hold their output either high or low until forced to change to the other state. A low signal to the reset pin sets the output low no matter what. Whereas a low signal to the trigger sets the output high, as long as there is no low signal to the reset pin.
- 009 PNP Bipolar Junction Transistor BJT switch including capacitor timed fade off
- 010 NOT gate signal inverter using switch – NPN BJT – 74HC14 IC
- 012 555 timer monostable mode one shot
- 013 555 timer astable mode basics
- 014 NPN BJT switch improved 555 timer output NE555
- 015 NPN BJT emitter follower common collector voltage enhancement
YouTube video covering bistable 555 timer including light dependent resistor
Power supply I use in my videos.
555 timer light level switch with schmitt trigger hysteresis demonstration bonus video
Kit that has everything you need to learn basic electronics and Arduino.
Screwdriver set that I use in my videos.