LM393 Voltage Comparator Circuits
The comparator component has 2 inputs that monitor the voltage delivered to them. First input is called the – (inverting) input, and the second input is called the + (non inverting) input.
https://www.amazon.com/shop/electronzapdotcom Mostly products used in my videos.
https://www.youtube.com/electronzap Also, please subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Become a Patron! And of course, donations help a ton!
- Single supply comparator. Works well with zero volt reference point ground. Can also use split power supply.
- Open Collector output. Must pull up the voltage with an external resistor.
- High output when – Noninverting input voltage > Inverting voltage.
- Low output when – Noninverting input voltage < Inverting input.
- Low voltage. Down to 2V single supply or +1V to -1V split supply according to datasheet.
LM393 Non Inverting Comparator Demonstration Circuit With A Manually Controlled Trimpot Signal video below Click here to watch directly on YouTube!
LM393 Inverting Comparator Demonstration Circuit Trimpot Controlled by Electronzapdotcom video below: Click here to watch directly on YouTube!
Video below: High temperature alarm electronics circuit step by step build LM393 comparator NTC thermistor buzzer Click here to watch directly on YouTube!
Ways to support this website and disclaimer:
- https://www.youtube.com/electronzap above all, please subscribe to my YouTube channel!
- After that, any donations will help me update this site faster and to make more diagrams! https://www.patreon.com/electronzap
- In addition, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases https://www.amazon.com/shop/electronzapdotcom
- This website is for informational purposes for hobbyists only.