Electrical energy conversion using Ohms and Watts laws, is a crucial skill to learn to understand electronic circuits.
Primary electrical properties:
- Voltage (V) in volts – Electric potential
- Current (I) in amps – Moving charges
- Resistance (Ω) in ohms – Opposition to moving charges
- Wattage (W) in watts – Work done (heat, movement, light etc.)
Primary conversion formulas:
- I = V/R
- I = P/V
- I = √P/R
- V = I(R)
- V = √P(R)
- V = P/I
- R = V/I
- R = V²/P
- R = P/I²
- P = V x I
- P = V²/R
- P = I²(R)
- https://www.youtube.com/electronzap please subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Any donations will help me update this site faster and make more YouTube videos! https://www.patreon.com/electronzap
- This website is only intended to provide supplemental information to those already studying electronics. It takes no responsibility for how that information is used and the possible injuries or other damage that may arise.